Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido), OmniROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Mido) is a android Oreo 8.1 powered rom. OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of latest android oreo 8.1 custom ROM variant, feature-packed but always with stability as #1 priority in mind. Based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements, OmniROM has set out to give you a great Android experience on your mobile.OmniROM is an open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It involves a number of prominent developers from other projects. OmniROM isn’t better, just different. It’s another option for the billion Android users out there which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Official build of OmniROM, oreo update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is almost any major bugs free custom rom which is free to download and use. OmniROM is highly De-Oexed ROM. OmniROM offers some great features such as — Button control, lockscreen control status bar customization, theme support, better ram management and multitasking, Liquid smooth gaming experience and every other features are working. For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido) and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
ROM Name: OmniROM
ROM Version: 9.0.8
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: OmniROM
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.0
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 609.70 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 1 April 2018
ROM Tester: Yousi Maruko
ROM Contributor: InstanDroid, Omnirom Team, CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team, Xiaomi, xda-developers
ROM Developer: Omnirom Team, CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team, Xiaomi, xda-developers
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch level to 2018-03-05
- Better RAM Management
- Better Multitasking handleing
- Security enhance
- Navigation bar
- Power menu
- Battery lights
- Quick settings options
- Everything working –
- Display, Caffeine, Heads up, LTE, NFC, PiP, Screen record, Screenshot, Reboot, Sound, Weather, Tap to wake, Device theme, ADB network
- Playback control
- Power menu when locked
- Status bar Brightness control
- Screen off power button torch
- Media cover art
- Lock screen charging info
- Fingerprint authentication vibration
- Omi Recent
- Three finger detection
- Double tap to sleep
- Warning color
- ADB notification
- Network traffic
- Liquid logo
- Notification ticker
- Long press button action
- And So much more
- Some minor bugs not to worry
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
To use Official build of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1) (Mido), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install OmniROM in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido).
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Liquid Remix
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial
- Xiaomi MI A1 Oreo Custom ROM – AOKP Official
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List