Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial), Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a android nougat 7.1.2 powered Lineage OS based custom rom. Lineage OS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Android Oreo 8.1 custom rom, unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 oreo update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is almost any major bugs free custom rom which is free to download and use. This Rom is highly De-Oexed ROM although NANO-GAAP in pre-included. This ROM offers some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1
ROM Name: Lineage OS 15.1
ROM Version: Stable V5.0
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Devices: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Devices Codename – Mido)
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.0
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 520.512 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 24th March 2018
ROM Tester: JackTheReaper
ROM Contributor: abhishek987, InstanDroid, JackTheReaper
ROM Developer: abhishek987, LineAge OS Team (for Source)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch level to 2018-03-05
- Ambient Display
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles
- Clean UI
- Custom Carrier Label
- Allow tile creation before boot completed phase
- OTA Updater
- IR Blaster
- Google Camera
- GCam to URIKILL FinalMOD V3
- Sound Control Driver, Wakelock Driver and Wireguard in defconfig after kernel update
- Miracast & Cast
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Flash Notification
- Video Playback
- Wakelock Driver 1.1.0 (defconfi)
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Snap Camera
- WeChat fingerprint payment support
- USB FastCharge
- Button Settings
- Hardware Key Configuration
- OOME if Bitmap.nativeCreate
- Latest Lineage Source code
- Weather provider apks
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- miroG Support
- Wireguard VPN support
- WeatherProviders & LockClock optimization (battery drain)
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Task management
- NTFS File System Support
- Google assistant scripts
- Gapps Excluded
- And So much more…
- No bugs found so far… 😀 😛
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install LineageOS 15.1 ROM In Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom, GAAP and Magisk files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial).
- In Order to regain the ROOT ACCESS, Flash the Magisk file via TWRP.
Source : XDA Forum