Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a android nougat 7.1.2 powered AOSP based custom rom. Resurrection Remix OS known as RR in short is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computer. Android Nougat 7.1.2 custom rom, unofficial Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is almost any major bugs free custom rom which is free to download and use. This Rom is highly De-Oexed ROM although NANO-GAAP in pre-included. This ROM offers some great features such as — GCam to URIKILL Final MOD V3, Flash Notification, Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles, Weather provider apks, MIUI Camera for Nougat, Clean UI, Hardware Key Configuration, Wakelock Driver 1.1.0 (defconfi), Custom Carrier Label, Sound Control Driver, Wakelock Driver and Wireguard in defconfig after kernel update, Superuser indicator on/off, RR OTA Updater (two ota updates per month) and so much more. For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix ROM
ROM Version: V 5.8.5
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: Resurrection Remix
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 537.02 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 5 April 2018
ROM Tester: JackTheReaper
ROM Contributor: 8224Freak, InstanDroid, JackTheReaper
ROM Developer: 8224Freak, Resurrection Remix Team
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Nougat Rom
- Android Security Patch level to 2018-03-05
- Ambient Display
- GCam to URIKILL FinalMOD V3
- Flash Notification
- Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles
- Weather provider apks
- MIUI Camera for Nougat
- Clean UI
- Hardware Key Configuration
- Wakelock Driver 1.1.0 (defconfi)
- Custom Carrier Label
- Sound Control Driver, Wakelock Driver and Wireguard in defconfig after kernel update
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Allow tile creation before boot completed phase
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- Button Settings
- RR OTA Updater (two ota updates per month)
- miroG Support
- MIUI Stock Camera
- Google Camera
- Miracast & Cast
- OnePlus Gallery 2.0.44
- Snap Camera
- WeChat fingerprint payment support
- USB FastCharge
- Wireguard VPN support
- WeatherProviders & LockClock optimization (battery drain)
- MIUI 7.12.28 Camera blobs
- Clean Interface
- OOME if Bitmap.nativeCreate
- Live volume
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Task management
- NTFS File System Support
- Google assistant scripts
- Gapps Included
- And So much more…
- No bugs found so far… 😀 😛
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Resurrection Remix ROM in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download And Installation Method)
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Install SuperUser)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi MI A1 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom FireHound Official