Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial), Android Oreo 8.1 custom rom Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Redmi 4X, The rich functionality Rom is based on AOSP, developed by Russian Devs. Nitrogen OS is created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developer. Nitrogen OS ROM is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device for Xiaomi redmi 4x. This Awesome rom is super smooth and stable. Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Redmi 4X provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is to be one of the best alternative to a stock operating system for your device. AICP ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is based on Android 7.1.1 nougat with the latest, the greatest features from all the custom rom out there. AICP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: Nitrogen OS
ROM Version: 5.0
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – De-Odexed
ROM Size: 470 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: Nougat 7.1.2 or higher
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 24 March 2018
ROM Tester: Kakashi Hatake
ROM Contributor: Nitrogen Project Team, ezio84, mydongistiny, Mazda, beanstown106
ROM Developer: Nitrogen Project Team, Nikesh Kataria(Nik001)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better Battery Backup
- Decent Camera
- Camera App in Pinning
- Bluetooth easy toggle
- Double Tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Based on Official Kernel Sources
- Rebase Official Kernel to Oreo LA.UM.6.6.r1-06500-89xx.0
- Lockscreen charging information
- Task manager
- Fast charging
- Rest NTFS, F2FS , exFat & ZRAM
- Drop All extra Governors & I/O Scheduler
- Import OSS Power HAL
- LiveDisplay Drivers in Kernel
- GCC 4.9 (Drop DT Clang for now)
- Improve Performance
- Gapps excluded
- Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
- MM-qcamera-daemon crash (Thanks to @Nikit )
- AOD (Always On Display) – Enable/Disable
- Network Traffic Indicators
- Ambient display battery indicator
- Additional QS Tiles
- Wifi easy toggle
- Toggle to disable suggestions & tile summaries
- Unlink notification volume
- Pixel navigation bar and animation
- Substratum legacy support
- Every core features are working – Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, FMRadio, Fingerprint ( FPC & Goodix ), Volte, Sound / vibration, IR Blaster, LED Full RGB
- and much more….
- VOLTE – Video Calling
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS (Oreo 8.1), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Nitrogen OS ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum