Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM V2.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), AIM ROM V2.5 for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is AOSP based android oreo 8.1 custom rom. AIM Rom is built with Speed and Smoothness in mind. AIM Rom proves that your phone battery was meant to last for a day. With AIM Rom, You get a superior and bug free user experience. AIM ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4Xis an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developed by AICP team. AIM ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is super smooth and stable. AIM ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is to be one of the best alternative to a stock operating system for your device. AIM ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. AIM ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM V2.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: AIM ROM
ROM Version: V2.5
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 521.8 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: Nougat 7.1.2 or higher
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 9th September 2017
ROM Tester: yui90
ROM Contributor: AIM Team
ROM Developer: AIM Team
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo 8.1 Rom
- Advanced reboot
- Alarm blocker
- AOSP Based rom
- Better Ram Optimiaztion
- Better Rom Management
- Custom Status-bar icons
- Custom Density settings
- Brightness Control
- Media cover art on/off
- Dark/Light theme
- Double-Tap On Status-bar to Sleep
- Hardware Key Configuration
- Custom Carrier Label
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- Button Settings
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Power Menu Configuration
- Network Traffic indicators
- System app remover
- Fingerprint vibration
- Screenshot Sound
- Fingerprint keystore unlock
- And So much more..
- VOLTE – Video Calling
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM V2.5 (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AIM ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AIM ROM V2.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Legend ROM
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom PixelExperience (Oreo 8.1) (Redmi 4/4X)
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP ROM