Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom SlimRom V1.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), Slim is a custom android operating system. Slimrom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is an open-source replacement distribution for android smartphones. Slimrom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project) with the latest, the greatest features from all the custom rom out there. Slimrom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire team work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from AOSP source code. All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub. You can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type or help translate Slim to your language through our Crowdin project. This rom is powered by Android nougat 7.1.2. Slimrom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X brings a whole new advance experience to android users. Slimrom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Slimrom is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Slimrom and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom SlimRom V1.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: SlimRom
ROM Version: Stable V1.5
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: SlimRom
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 689.00 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 9th September 2017
ROM Tester: Soul Reaper
ROM Contributor: Slimrom Team, Wzedlare, avirk
ROM Developer: Abhiraj Singh
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Nougat ROM
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better battery juice backup
- FM Radio
- OTA support
- Theme engine
- Disable immersive mode messages
- Disable FC notifications
- Device hostname
- Display and Animations
- Enable heads up notifications
- ROM Control
- Advance Customization
- Audio FX booster
- Show alarms text
- Show clock, date and AM/PM
- Scrolling cache
- Show memory bar
- Slimrom recents
- Snooze timer
- Show settings
- Shutdown confirmation dialog
- Traffic indicators-Ticker
- Translucent expanded statusbar
- Translucent level
- Notification Drawer
- Advance Lockscreen customization
- Status-bar customization
- and so much more
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom SlimRom V1.5 (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
- Navigation Bar Fix
- Home and Keyboard Fix
- Firmware Update (Recent App Fix)
- Xposed Framework
- GAAP (arm64 > 7.1 > nano/pico)
How To Install SlimROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then flash all the patch fix from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom SlimRom V1.5 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Team OctOS Rom
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP Rom
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Hexagon Rom
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom FireHound ROM
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom ViperOS ROM V2.1