Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), Dirty Unicorns for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is an AOSP and CAF based ROM. DU is the short form of Dirty Unicorns, is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developed by DU team. This ROM’s main aim is to make ROM smooth and to add only necessary Features. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns is super smooth and stable. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns is to be one of the best alternative to a stock operating system for your device. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns is based on Android 7.1.2 nougat with the latest, the greatest features from all the custom rom out there. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Dirty Unicorns
ROM Name: Dirty Unicorns ROM
ROM Version: V3.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Devices: Xiaomi Redmi 4X
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 458 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI 9 Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 9th September 2017
ROM Tester: Grim Reaper
ROM Contributor: Unknown
ROM Developer: Avirk
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Ambient Display
- Flash Notification
- Omni Switch
- Clean UI
- Hardware Key Configuration
- Custom Carrier Label
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- Button Settings
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Pixel-ify Expanded Desktop
- Keyguard Bouncer alpha(change lock-screen security alpha color)
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Task management
- Rest NTFS, F2FS , exFat & ZRAM
- Drop All extra Governors & I/O Scheduler
- Import OSS Power HAL
- LiveDisplay Drivers in Kernel
- GCC 4.9 (Drop DT Clang for now)
- Improve Performance
- Gapps excluded
- And So much more…
- VOLTE – Video Calling
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Dirty Unicorns ROM In Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum