Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.6
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.6 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), crDroid for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is a free rom operating system based on LineageOS. crDroid bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there. This de-odexed rom is good for gaming as well as daily basis or heavy multitasking performance. This ROM is loaded with some cool features. For additional features information and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.6 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: crDroid
ROM Version: V3.6
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Devices: Xiaomi Redmi 4X
ROM Base: AOSP, Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 571.02 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Nougat Unlocked Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 29th July 2017
ROM Tester: Soul Reaper
ROM Contributor: AICP Team, Wzedlare, [email protected]
ROM Developer: ataberkozen (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android nougat
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- Includes All Android Nougat Features
- Includes ALL Lineage os Features
- Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.0_r7 release
- Smooth and stable
- Better RAM optimization
- Better Battery juice backup
- and So much more
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.6 (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install CrDroid ROM In Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- If you installing over stock marshmallow, then flash Firmware Update. If you are coming from stock nougat, tham just skip it.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.6 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
[Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number to Enable Developer options, Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.]
Source : XDA Forum