Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. AOKP Rom V2.5 for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is brought up by AOKP team (Android Open Kang Project). Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom Rom AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is based on Lineage OS with the latest, the greatest features from all the custom rom out there. AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X brings a whole new advance experience to android users. AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) ROM is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) ROM and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: AOKP Rom
ROM Version: Stable v1.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: AOKP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 553.00 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 29th August 2017
ROM Tester: Soul Reaper
ROM Contributor: AOKP Team.
ROM Developer: Abhiraj Singh
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Nougat ROM
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better battery juice backup
- FM Radio
- OTA support
- Theme engine
- ROM Control
- Advance Customization
- Audio FX booster
- Advance Lockscreen customization
- Status-bar customization
- and so much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AOKP ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AOKP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum