Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), AICP is the short form of Android Ice Cool Project, is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developed by AICP team. Rom AICP ROM for Xiaomi redmi 4x is super smooth and stable. AICP rom for Redmi 4x is to be one of the best alternative to a stock operating system for your device. AICP rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. AICP ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is based on Android 7.1.1 nougat with the latest, the greatest features from all the custom rom out there. AICP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4X is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device. Battery backup of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP Rom is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of AICP and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP Rom (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: AICP ROM
ROM Version: Stable V5.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 458 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest MIUI-9 Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 9th September 2017
ROM Tester: yui90
ROM Contributor: Abhiraj Singh
ROM Developer: Abhiraj Singh, CarbonTeam
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
We have just a bit of everything; our ROM has a feature for almost every part of the operating system. Behind-the-scenes changes allow the ROM to perform faster without compromising stability; the end result being a fluid and customizable software for your device.
- Android Nougat ROM
- Advance Ambient Display
- Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
- Better RAM management
- Better Multi-Tasking
- Battery Styles and Percentage
- Enable heads up notifications
- Advance Customization
- Show clock, date and AM/PM
- Theme engine
- Audio FX booster
- Show memory bar
- Show alarms text
- FM Radio
- Double tap to sleep
- Status-bar customization
- Improve fingerprint scanner performance
- Long press Caffeine Tile Action
- Heads up Customizations
- Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
- Menu Button tweaks
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- One Handed UI
- Pocket Detection
- Double Tap on Lock-screen to Sleep
- Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
- Custom theme
- Clear all Button
- FM Radio
- Flashlight Notifications
- Immersive Recents
- and so much more…
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP ROM (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AICP ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file, Fix file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then flash all the Recent App Fix from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- If you installing over stock marshmallow, then flash Firmware Update. If you are coming from stock nougat, tham just skip it.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom AICP ROM (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum