Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom ViperOS ROM V2.1 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), ViperOS is google open source android project which is purely based on lineage os. ViperOS Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4x is powered by android 7.1.2 nougat. ViperOS is free smooth and stable. ViperOS for Redmi 4x is Battery Friendly Custom ROM. ViperOS is well renowned for high performance and reliability. ViperOS ROM V2.1 is a DeOdexed rom which is also good for gaming as well as daily basis or heavy multitasking performance. This ROM is loaded with some cool features. For additional features information and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom ViperOS ROM V2.1 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: ViperOS ROM
ROM Version: V 2.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 519.00 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 21st August 2017
ROM Tester: Soul Reaper
ROM Contributor: ViperOS Team
ROM Developer: ViperOS Team (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android nougat
- Smooth and stable rom
- Audio FX
- Audio Booster
- Android latest security patch
- Advance Customization
- Bloatware removed
- Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.2_r7 release
- Based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
- Better RAM optimization
- Better Battery juice backup
- Brightness slider
- Brightness icon
- Customizable icons
- Clock position
- Date design
- Clean ROM
- Carrier Labels
- Clock and Date customization.
- CPU tweaked
- Data easy toggle
- Force expanded notifications
- Heads up customization
- Lockscreen weather
- Multi-screen/ Split screen
- Network traffic indicators
- Notification LED control.
- Omni recent
- OTA Support
- PowerMenu customization
- Quick pulldown
- Quick Settings
- Quick pulldown
- QS rows and columns
- Header customization
- Status bar Customization
- Statusbar icon customization
- Screenshot types (Fullscreen and Partial area select)
- Seconds in clock
- System Smart pulldown
- Show notification count
- Power menu customization
- Smart pulldown
- Theme engine
- Task manager
- Wi-Fi easy toggle
- and So much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Unlock Bootlaoder of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (OFFICIAL METHOD)
- How to install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- All Custom ROM List for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom ViperOS ROM V2.1 (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install ViperOS ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom ViperOS ROM V2.1 (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Rom MoKee OS ROM V4.4
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Tipsy OS
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom crDroid V3.6
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List