Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Install), Now-a-days flashing custom recovery is very easy task. TWRP also known as Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Xiaomi Redmi 4X, without flashing TWRP in your redmi 4x, you can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone. In order to enjoy the blessings of custom rom, first you must need to install any custom recovery in your redmi 4x and TWRP – team win recovery project is the best recovery out there to flash. To install TWRP in your phone, first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given bellow. Read all the step very carefully.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Install)
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To install TWRP in your Xiaomi Redmi 4x, first download all the files from download link bellow —
How to flash TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- First of all download all the files from download section, then extract the folder and install USB driver in your PC/Laptop. Now Enable Developer Option, Go to Settings – About phone – tap MIUI version 7x. Then go to additional settings > Developer Option > Enable USB debugging.
- Then Open the “TWRP for Redmi 4X” Folder and press Shift + Right key of the mouse. Then a CMD (Black command prompt) will appear . Connect your Redmi 4X with your PC/Laptop via USB cable.
- Now type —
- If the USB driver installation was successful and your device is connected perfectly, then it will show no error but your device serial number. After that type —
fastboot oem device-info
- It will show you your device’s Bootloader state, If you unlocked your Redmi 4x successfully then if will show you Unlocked status true. If your device is still locked, then first unlock your device or you cannot install twrp in your device. after that typer —
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for it. The twrp will be installed in your redmi 4x in a moments. Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device —
fastboot boot recovery.img
- You will reboot into TWRP recovery mode. Once You have installed twrp in your Redmi 4x, Now you can take complete current stock rom backup, install custom rom or custom tweaks.
- All Custom ROM List for Xiaomi Redmi 4X
How to enter TWRP mode in XIAOMI Redmi 4X
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- You can navigate here by using the Volume buttons and confirm options by pressig the Power key.