Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation – TWRP Custom recovery is here for Xiaomi MI A2 Lite. Custom recovery is needed to flash or patch any flashable zip file in the smartphone. It is also very usefull for taking a full android backup or restoring any backup of your smartphone system. TWRP is one of the best among other recoveries. So, in this article we will provide TWRP recovery and its installation process for Xiaomi MI A2 Lite.
Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To install Xiaomi MI A2 Lite TWRP Custom recovery, You will need the following thing-
- A Non Rooted MI A2 Lite. If device is rooted, it will be unrooted after twrp installation.
- ADB Drivers Installed Computer
- TWRP recovery image or flashable zip.
- USB Cable
How To install TWRP in MI A2 Lite
- At first, download the twrp zip file from the download link given above and put on your mobile.
- Download the twrp.img file from the download link given above. Put the img file on the ADB folder on your computer. Rename the img file to TWRP.img
- Power off your device completely. Hold volume down and turn on the device. Your device should now be in the bootloader
- Connect the device to your PC. Open a command window and run the following command from the proper location:
fastboot boot path/to/twrp.img
- This command will temporarily boot TWRP on your device.
- On tthe twrp mode Tap on Install. Browse to the twrp.zip file which you downloaded. Install it.
- The zip will install TWRP to both boot slots.
- Now, you have successfully installed the latest TWRP on your Xiaomi MI A2 Lite.
- Motorola Moto G6 TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- Google Pixel 2 Oreo Custom Rom Carbon ROM
- LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM LineageOS 15.1 (Unofficial)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (SM-G950F/FD) (Nougat 7.1) (Unofficial)