Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1 (Unofficial) – LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Lineage OS 15.1 is an android 8.1.0 Oreo Custom Rom which is highly debloated and deodexed. So you will get the best performance out from your Xiaomi Mi A1. Battery juice backup of this rom is just too excellence, you will get better battery backup than you stock android Nougat. There are many advanced Lineage OS 15.1 has added in this rom. Hope, you could squeeze out from this device.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1 (Unofficial)
ROM Name: Lineage OS 15.1
ROM Version: V15.1
ROM OS: Android OREO
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: LineageOS 15.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial
ROM Size: 529.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 13th March 2018
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid, XDA
ROM Developer: Abhishek987, Xiaomi Mi A1 Developer, Lineage OS Team,
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo custom rom
- Based On Lineage Os
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Brave Burn-in protection
- Unique Updater
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Advance Customization Option
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Theme Engine
- Audio FX boost
- Lighting fast
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Smooth and stable rom
- Advance LOS options
- All nougat feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- No bugs found yet
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- Root XIAOMI MI A1 – Oreo 8.0 Version
To use Unofficial build of Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi A1, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How to install Custom ROM in Xiaomi Mi A1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom and Gaap file, copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom).
- After that flash the GAAP file. First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot.
- Complete the setup procedure. This ROM is not pre-rooted, so you need to root this rom first in order to avoid unexpected crush. To install Magisk Manager Follow this Post
- After that enjoy the test of Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1.
- OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM XXX NOLimits 9.6
- AeroUX V4 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+
- Sony Xperia XA Root Method [F31xx][F32xx]
- Sony Xperia XA [Single-F31xx/Dual-F32xx] TWRP Installation
- Walton Primo E2 Custom Recovery – TWRP (ROOT and TWRP Installation Method)