Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), Cypher OS ROM for MI A1 is based on AOSCP (Android Open Source Cypher Project). This rom is powered by android nougat 7.1.2 and linux kernel 3.10.x. Cypher OS ROM v 6.0.0 for MI A1 is highly de-odexed rom. Battery backup of this rom is pretty awesome. Cypher OS ROM is loaded with some cool features. For additional features information and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: Cypher OS ROM/AOSCP (Android Open Source Cypher Project)
ROM Version: V 6.0.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 476 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 17th July 2017
ROM Contributor: CypherOS
ROM Developer: CypherOS
ROM Source Credit: CypherOS
- Android nougat
- Smooth and stable rom
- Bloatware removed
- Latest security patched
- Multi-screen/ Split screen
- Based on AOSCP (Android Open Source Cypher Project)
- Advance Customization
- Force expanded notifications
- Show notification count
- Heads up customization
- Notification LED control.
- Theme engine
- Audio FX
- Audio Booster
- Clean ROM
- Screenshot types (Fullscreen and Partial area select)
- PowerMenu customization
- CPU tweaked
- Task manager
- Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.0_r7 release
- Lockscreen weather
- Omni recent
- Task manager
- Quick pulldown
- Smart pulldown
- Network traffic indicators
- Statusbar icon customization
- Carrier Labels
- Clock and Date custimization.
- Better RAM optimization
- Quick Settings
- QS rows and columns
- Wi-Fi easy toggle
- Data easy toggle
- Better Battery juice backup
- and So much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Unofficial build of Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Cypher OS ROM in MI A1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of MI A1 Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LineageOS 15.1 (UnOfficial)
- HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM Resurrection Remix v5.8.4 (Official)
- Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Install SuperUser)
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial