Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OREO [SAGIT][OFFICIAL] , Finally the latest Resurrection Remix Oreo 6.0.0 is out now for Xiaomi MI 6. It is based on the latest iteration of Android 8.1 Oreo. This is a great news for those who like to explore the scope of Android with custom ROMs. Resurrection Remix has always been one of the first choices of users as custom ROM. Users can notice great UI improvements in RR configurations since the previous build Resurrection Remix 5.8.5.
Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OREO [SAGIT][OFFICIAL]
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix OREO
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Devices: Xiaomi MI 6
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 643.9 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI 8.4.26 Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 27 May 2018
ROM Tester: NeoArian
ROM Contributor: NeoArian, mracar
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo custom rom
- Based On Resurrection Remix
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Theme Engine
- Audio FX boost
- Lighting fast
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Smooth and stable rom
- Advance LOS options
- All Oreo feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Brave Burn-in protection
- Unique Updater
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Advance Customization Option
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- Wifi turns off after reboot.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OREO [SAGIT][OFFICIAL], First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Resurrection Remix in Xiaomi MI 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Install the latest MI 6 Firmware.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OREO [SAGIT][OFFICIAL]
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AICP ROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Liquid Remix
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial