Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Pixel Experience (Official) (8.1), Pixel Experience ROM is a android Oreo 8.1 powered rom for Xiaomi MI 6. Pixel Experience ROM is focused on performance and stability. This is highly De-Oexed ROM. Pixel Experience ROM for offers some great features such as — Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) and every other features are working. For additional features information of Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom Rom Pixel Experience ROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Pixel Experience (Official) (8.1)
ROM Name: Pixel Experience ROM
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Devices: Xiaomi MI 6
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 863.74 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 2 March 2018
ROM Tester: Verevka
ROM Contributor: Pixel Experience team
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch
- Better RAM Management
- Battery light charging customisations
- Status bar icons
- Launch music app on headset connection
- Better Multitasking handleing
- Battery bar with color change & animation on charge
- Custom volume step count
- Kang qcom display SDK jar from lge
- Battery save mode custom color
- Boot animation changer
- SmartBar: show arrows for next/previous track when playing audio
- Bluetooth battery level display for external devices
- Brightness Icon and position settings
- Brightness slider
- Compiled HWUI for better performance
- Improvements to Fingerprint
- Few other things
- Update graphics stack from lge
- Import qcom vendor display HIDL from tissot
- Improvements to GPU frequencies
- Battery Drain issue fixed
- Xiaomi Doze Improvements
- Kernel upstreamed
- Improvements to cast/miracast
- Improvements to WiFi
- Smartbar: Pixel Button Animation
- Custom QS headers
- Addressed Low In call audio
- Customize Night mode brightness settings
- Nuked unused strings
- Settings=> apps and notification => advance=> default apps=> Phone to avoid any issues related with dialer
- And So much more
- Some minor bugs not to worry
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Pixel Experience (Official) (8.1), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Pixel Experience in Xiaomi MI 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Install the latest MI 6 Firmware.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Pixel Experience (Official) (8.1)
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AICP ROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Liquid Remix
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial