Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM OmniROM 8.1 Weekly Build OFFICIAL , OMNIROM is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and enriched by the developers with lots of custom enhancements, OmniROM has set out to give you a great Android experience on your mobile. Now you can use it on your Xiaomi MI 6.
Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM OmniROM 8.1 Weekly Build OFFICIAL
ROM Name: Omni ROM
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Devices: Xiaomi MI 6
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 656 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI 8.4.26 Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 20 April 2018
ROM Tester: andr68rus
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo custom rom
- Based On AOSP
- Custom Theme Engine
- Audio FX boost
- Lighting fast
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Smooth and stable rom
- All Oreo feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Advance Customization Option
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- Not Yet Found
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- [Download] Xiaomi MI 6 Custom Recovery TWRP
- [SuperSU] Xiaomi MI 6 Root Method
- Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
To use Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install OmniROM Xiaomi MI 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Install the latest MI 6 Firmware.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM OmniROM 8.1 Weekly Build OFFICIAL
Source : XDA Forum
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AICP ROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Liquid Remix
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial