Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS 15.1 (Official), Lineage OS 15.1 is an Android Oreo 8.1. powered Lineage OS based custom rom for Xiaomi MI 6. Lineage OS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Lineage OS 15.1 for MI 6 is almost any major bugs free custom rom which is free to download and use. This Rom is highly De-Oexed ROM although NANO-GAAP in pre-included. This ROM offers some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. For additional features information of Xiaomi MI 6 OREO Custom Rom Lineage OS and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS 15.1 (Official)
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: Stable V15.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Devices: Xiaomi MI 6
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.0
ROM Status: Stable and official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 568.23 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Firmware: MIUI Latest Firmware
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 15th November 2017
ROM Contributor: Cozzymy13, InstanDroid
ROM Developer: LineAge OS Team (for Source)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch level to 2018-03-05
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Flash Notification
- Video Playback
- Wakelock Driver 1.1.0 (defconfi)
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Snap Camera
- WeChat fingerprint payment support
- USB FastCharge
- Ambient Display
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles
- Clean UI
- Custom Carrier Label
- Allow tile creation before boot completed phase
- OTA Updater
- IR Blaster
- Google Camera
- GCam to URIKILL FinalMOD V3
- Sound Control Driver, Wakelock Driver and Wireguard in defconfig after kernel update
- Miracast & Cast
- Button Settings
- Hardware Key Configuration
- OOME if Bitmap.nativeCreate
- Wireguard VPN support
- WeatherProviders & LockClock optimization (battery drain)
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Task management
- NTFS File System Support
- Google assistant scripts
- Gapps Excluded
- Latest Lineage Source code
- Weather provider apks
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- miroG Support
- And So much more…
- Unknown Info
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS 15.1 (Official), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install LineageOS 15.1 ROM in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x
- At first Download the ROM and Latest Firmware and copy the Rom, Firmware, GAAP and Magisk files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Then install the latest Firmware for MI 6.
- Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Xiaomi MI 6 Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS 15.1 (Official).
- In Order to regain the ROOT ACCESS, Flash the Magisk file via TWRP.
Source : XDA Forum
- Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Asus Zenfone 2 Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightly Bulids (ZE551ML)