[SuperSU] Xiaomi MI 6 Root Method , Hope you have followed the installation process of TWRP Custom recovery from Here. After the installation of TWRP recovery, the root process of Xiaomi MI 6 is as easy as cream pie. Follow the full article to get successful in [SuperSU] Xiaomi MI 6 Root Method.
[SuperSU] Xiaomi MI 6 Root Method
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To Root your MI 6, your MI 6 bootloader must be unlocked and TWRP Recovery must be installed. To know how to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi MI 6 follow the link
How To Root Xiaomi MI 6
- First of all, download the SuperSU.zip file from the download link given above.
- Put the downloaded SuperSu.zip file on your MI 6.
- Them, reboot to TWRP recovery. To do so, switch off your phone and press Volume Down + Power Button until it boots into recovery.
- In the recovery mode, Tap Install. Find SuperSU.zip which you have downloaded and swipe it to install.
- Once the process is complete, select Reboot » System.
- The reboot will take a while and this is perfectly normal. It’s best to wait it out for 10 minutes or so.
- [Download] Xiaomi MI 6 Custom Recovery TWRP
- Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS
- OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom OmniROM (Oreo 8.1)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom FireHound Official