Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS , Lineage OS 15.1 for Sony Xperia XZ is a android oreo powered Lineage OS based custom rom. Lineage OS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Android Oreo 8.1 custom rom, unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 oreo builds for Sony Xperia XZ is almost any major bugs free custom rom which is free to download and use. This Rom is highly De-Oexed ROM although NANO-GAAP in pre-included. This ROM offers some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. For additional features information of Sony XPeria XZ oreo Custom Rom lineage os 15.1 and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: 15.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.x
Devices: Sony Xperia XZ [F8331]
ROM Base: Lineage
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 438.1 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: November 16 2017
ROM Contributor: Bitti09
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch level to 2018-03-05
- Ambient Display
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles
- Clean UI
- Custom Carrier Label
- Allow tile creation before boot completed phase
- OTA Updater
- IR Blaster
- Google Camera
- GCam to URIKILL FinalMOD V3
- Sound Control Driver, Wakelock Driver and Wireguard in defconfig after kernel update
- Miracast & Cast
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Flash Notification
- Video Playback
- Wakelock Driver 1.1.0 (defconfi)
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Snap Camera
- WeChat fingerprint payment support
- USB FastCharge
- Button Settings
- Hardware Key Configuration
- OOME if Bitmap.nativeCreate
- Latest Lineage Source code
- Weather provider apks
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- miroG Support
- Wireguard VPN support
- WeatherProviders & LockClock optimization (battery drain)
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Task management
- NTFS File System Support
- Google assistant scripts
- Gapps Excluded
- And So much more…
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Sony Xperia XZ Custom Recovery TWRP
- How To Root Sony Xperia XZ
- Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
To use Official build of Sony Xperia XZ (F833x) Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install ExistenZ OREO in Sony Xperia XZ
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the SONY Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS.
Source : XDA Forum