Sony Xperia XZ Custom Recovery TWRP – To root your smartphone, you must need to install custom recovery. For custom recovery of a phone TWRP is the best option of custom recovery. So in this article we will provide the TWRP Recovery and the installation process of TWRP for Sony Xperia XZ. Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List.
Sony Xperia XZ Custom Recovery TWRP
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To install custom recovery, you must unlock the bootloader of your Sony Xperia XZ. To unlock bootloader follow the post : How to Unlock Bootloader Of Sony Xperia XZ
You will also need a Computer and a USB Cable.
How To Install Custom Recovery On Sony Xperia XZ
- In order to install TWRP in your phone your phones bootloader must be unlocked. If your Sony Xperia XZ bootloader is unlocked, the developer option, OEM unlock is must be enabled. If not please enable those.
- Install ADB on your PC. If you don’t know how to install ADB, follow this post: How to Install ADB on your PC.
- Now, download the TWRP from the download link given above and put it on the ADB folder on your computer.
- Connect the phone into computer by a USB Cable.
- Now put your phone into Bootloader mode. To do so, first power off your phone and press volume + power button altogether.
- On the ADB Folder of the computer, open a command prompth window by pressing SHIFT + Right Mouse Button.
- On the command prompt, type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.0.2-4-kagura.img
- This will install the TWRP recovery.
- Now power off your phone and press POWER + Volume Down. If your phone run the TWRP you are successful!
- Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- How to install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers (Complete Installation Guide)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Elixir OS ROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS