Sony Xperia XA Root Method [F31xx][F32xx] – Sony Xperia XA is a popular midrange smartphone which have two variants for network connectivity. They are Single SIM variant (F31xx) and Dual Sim variant (F32xx). Also the smartphone have some decent specs such as Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset with Octa Core processor powered with Mali T860MP2 GPU. The phone have a 16 GB of internal storage with 2 GB of RAM. Although with good specs the Sony stock Android is plagued with trashware and all the hurdles Android itself has several privacy problems. By rooting the phone these limitations can be exceeded. In the previous post we gave a TWRP Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia XA. Check out the post for TWRP Sony Xperia XA [Single-F31xx/Dual-F32xx] TWRP Installation. Follow this full post to root your SONY Xperia XA.
Sony Xperia XA Root Method [F31xx][F32xx]
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download And Requirements
To do any root process or twrp installation, your Sony Xperia XA bootloader must be unlocked. If you don’t know how to unlock bootloader, follow the post Universal Sony Device Bootloader Unlock Method.
How To Root Sony Xperia XA
- Download SuperSU.zip from the download Link given above and put it on your phone’s Micro SD Card.
- Power Off your phone.
- Go to TWRP Recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Button. Release all button after your phone vibrates.
- Now you are in TWRP Mode.
- Go to Install, Select Storage, click Micro SDCard, Find Supersu.zip which you downloaded.
- Click on SuperSU.zip and install it.
- Your phone will start rooting process. After finishing process reboot your phone. You will see SuperSU apk on your App Drawer.
- Download Root Checker apps from play store to be sure that your phone is rooted.