Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom SoLdieR9312s (SM-G950F/FD/N) (Oreo 8.0) (Stable). SoLdieR9312s Rom is most stable Rom available for your Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F/FD/N). This masterpiece was built over latest android 8.0 and latest May 20108 android security patch. This Rom is super smooth and stable. Unlike other rom of Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F/FD/N), this rom is not that buggy at all. Overall User experience and performance statistic are pretty good.This Rom is highly De-Odexed Rom. And this awesome rom also promises to give you maximum gaming performance along with decent battery juice backup time. For additional rom information, download link and installation process check out the full article below.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom SoLdieR9312s (SM-G950F/FD/N) (Oreo 8.0) (Stable)
ROM Name: SoLdieR9312s
ROM Version: 5.1 (Stable)
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.0
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 435.1 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 8 June 2018
ROM Tester: Jack The Reaper (Unofficial)
ROM Uploader: Jack The Reaper, Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid, XDA Forum
ROM Developer: Fevax (XDA Developer)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android 8.0 Rom
- Heavily De-Odexed
- Based G950FXXU1CRED
- Latest Security Patch Level May 2018
- Support for G95XF/FD/N
- Turned off KNOX
- Set device to official
- Pre-Rooted Rom (Pre-Rooted latest Magisk)
- GAAP (google application package are already included
- New Music player
- Internet Browser Redefined
- Advance Recent apps window
- Removed Secure Folder & Samsung Pass
- Removed FRP Lock in Kernel and ROM
- Advance customization option
- Theme engine
- Animated aroma splashscreen
- Included RMM State ByPass
- Busybox symlinks
- Removed OEM Unlock Toggle
- CRED May Security Patch Base
- Every other features are working (Audio, Boot animation, Brightness Level, Bluetooth, Microphone, MTP, Wi-Fi, LED, All sensors except fingerprint reader, SD Card, Capacitive buttons
- Screen Record toggle
- seperated office debloat options
- RiCE Tweaks to ROM All Tweaks are hidden, only Startscreen/Home, Settings, System Info will work
It shows useful links and Status about my ROM.
- And So much more….
- IT WILL TRIP KNOX
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
You will be needing a bootloader unlocked and custom recovery installed device to flash Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1.
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (Snapdragon And Exynos)
- All Custom List for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
To use Unofficial build of Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (SM-G950F/FD) (Nougat 7.1) , First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How to install SoLdieR9312s Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8+ (SM-G950F/FD)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the SoLdieR9312s Rom file, copy this in Phone’s External Storage/SD-card/USB OTG. and copy the Recovery file in your desktop/laptop.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select External storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is the guide to take a complete nandroid backup of your current rom.
- After entering TWRP Recovery mode, select “Wipe” and “Format Data“. Now select “Advanced Wipe” and wipe everything but not Micro SD Card and USB OTG.
- Reboot to TWRP again. After that click install select the Rom file from Phone’s External storage/SD CARD/USB OTG (where you’ve copied the rom).
- Now confirm with “Swipe to Install“.
- At the end of the installation, you can press “Reboot Now“.
- Your phone will reboot with new ROM.
- After that enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom SoLdieR9312s (SM-G950F/FD/N) (Oreo 8.0) (Stable).
Source: XDA Forum
- How To Install Custom Recovery On LG V30
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (SM-G950F/FD) (Nougat 7.1) (Unofficial)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Custom Rom Renovate Ice V11.1 (SM-G95XF/FD/N) (Oreo 8.0) (Nightly)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (Snapdragon And Exynos) All Custom Rom List
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (SM-G950F) (Unofficial) (Nougat 7.1.2)