Samsung Galaxy J7 Nougat Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1- LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. The nougat version or the LineageOS 14.1 is now available for your Samsung Galaxy J7.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nougat Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1
ROM Name: Lineage OS 14.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
Devices: Samsung Galaxy J7 [SM-J700f
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 309 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 14 January 2018
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid, XDA Forum
ROM Developer: XDA Developer
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android 7.1.2 Custom Rom
- Heavily De-Odexed
- Every other features are working (Audio, Boot animation, Brightness Level, Bluetooth, Microphone, MTP, Wi-Fi, LED, All sensors except fingerprint reader, SD Card, Capacitive buttons
- Lineage Boot animation
- Smooth and stable rom
- Optimized for improved battery backup
- Optimized for improved performance
- Smooth and Pretty stable rom
- Fingerprint/Iris unlock after reboot
- Better Ram management
- Substream theme engine
- And so much more
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
You will be needing a bootloader unlocked and custom recovery installed device to flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1.
- TWRP 3.1.0 Installation Method For Samsung Galaxy J7
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime [SM-G610F] [SM-G610M]
To use Unofficial build of Samsung Galaxy S8 Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (SM-G950F/FD) (Nougat 7.1) , First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How to install Lineage OS Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy J7
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Lineage OS 14.1 Rom file, copy this in Phone’s External Storage/SD-card/USB OTG. and copy the Recovery file in your desktop/laptop.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select External storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- After entering TWRP Recovery mode, select “Wipe” and “Format Data“. Now select “Advanced Wipe” and wipe everything but not Micro SD Card and USB OTG.
- Just Click install select the Lineage OS 14.1 Rom file from Phone’s External storage/SD CARD/USB OTG (where you’ve copied the rom).
- Now confirm with “Swipe to Install“. After that flash the GAAP file
- At the end of the installation, you can press “Reboot Now“.
- Your phone will reboot with new ROM.
- After that enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy J7 Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1