Samsung Galaxy J7( SM-G610F/SM-G610M ) CWM Recovery Installation Method – Before starting the process please note that this method is only for SM-G610F and SM-G610M variants of the Samsung Galaxy J7 prime. So before starting, please check your phone’s variant. In this blog post, we will provide the process to install CWM recovery on Sasmsung Galaxy J7 prime. Follow the procedure step by step carefully.
Samsung Galaxy J7( SM-G610F/SM-G610M ) CWM Recovery Installation Method
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- CWM File
- Samsung USB Driver
- ADB Driver [How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)]
- A Samsung Galaxy j7 prime smartphone
- A USB Cable
- A Computer
How to Install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- First of all, download the required files given in the download section and store it on your computer.
- Then Enable USB Debugging and Unlock OEM, this can be done by going to Developer Options and make sure to have these 2 boxes checked.
- Then go to Lockscreen and Security under Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, connect your phone into computer via USB Cable & Allow access to your device when the MTP Connection box pops up.
- Extract the zip file named CWM Recovery J7 Prime which you have downloaded from above.
- Run EnterDownloadMode.bat from the extracted folder.
- Your phone will automatically reboot it inot Download Mode. If it doesn;t happend, retry step 1 and 2 again.
- Now your phone is in download mode. Keep it just like that aside. On your Computer, run Odinv3.10.7.exe which can be found in the CWM Recovery J7 Prime extracted folder.
- Click on AP and open SM-G610_cwm.tar from CWM Recovery J7 Prime folder.
- After this, go to Options in Odinv3.10.7.exe and uncheck both Auto Reboot & F Reset Time
- Finally, Click on Start.
- Now, the CWM installation process has been started. Wait for it to finish. When it says PASS it is finished.
- After the process finished, press and hold the Volume Down, Power and Home Button together. This will exit from the download button and reboot into system.
- When you see the phone gets rebooted press and hold Volume Up, Power button and Home button to boot into CWM Recovery.
- Congratulation! CWM is sucessfully installed into your phone.
- How To Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- LG G6 H870 Root Method [Flashable ZIP]
- Install Custom Recovery TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10
- Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation