Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Custom Recovery – TWRP: Custom Recovery is used to flash various zip files like custom roms, patch, update or any other necessary zips. It also used to create backup or restore of your stock rom. All the smartphone got a default recovery. But nothing advance work can’t be done with that recovery. So, grab your TWRP Custom recovery for Samsung Galaxy A3.
Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Custom Recovery – TWRP
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download & Requirements
How to Install Custom Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A3
- At first, go to your phone’s Setting>About Phone>Build Number. Tap on Build Number for 6-7 times to activated Developer Mode.
- Then, go to Setting>Developer Mode Turn on USB Debugging [Tick √]
- Download Odin from the download link given above on your Computer and install it.
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 on your computer and put it anywhere in your computer.
- Now, Power Off your phone completely.
- Go to Download Mode on your device by press and holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down button altogether.
- Download Mode will look something like this
- Now Connect your phone into your computer by a USB Cable.
- Open Odin. Go to Option and Untick Auto Reboot.
- Now, Click on AP. Choose the TWRP For Samsung Galaxy A3 which you downloaded on your computer and click on Start. Installing recovery process will start.
- Once done, unplugg your phone from pc. Press and hold Power Button + Volume Down button to reboot.
- After the System is powerd on, power it off again.
- Now, press and hold Power Buttton + Volume Up + Home Button altogether.
- Congrats! You are in TWRP Recovery Mode now.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G720NO Stock Firmware Update
- Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root
- Asus Zenfone 3 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage Os 15
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL Nougat Custom ROM Resurrection Remix
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery – TWRP