Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop Custom ROM – CyanogenMOD 12.1 Are you bored of using that same old UI of samsung phones for years? Well! we’ve brought fully customization allowed lollipop custom rom for your Samsung Galaxy A3. CyanogenMOD 12.1 is a lollipop 5.1 operating system based custom ROM. Enjoy the stable and smooth UI of google stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy A3.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop Custom ROM – CyanogenMOD 12.1
ROM Name: CyanogenMOD 12.1
ROM Version: 12.1
ROM OS: Android Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable, Official
ROM Size: 295.40 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: XDA
- Based On CM 12.1
- Lag free & Smooth UI.
- CM Theme Engine
- Fast Boot up.
- Kernel Auditor Setting.
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup.
- Better Gaming Experience.
- Ambient Display
- Gesture and
- Many more..
- Camera in photo mode (distorted preview) – Workaround: select another resolution to fix the issue temporarily.
- NFC features are not properly tested.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop Custom ROM – CyanogenMOD 12.1, You need to download the ROM file.
- CyanogenMOD 12.1.zip – Download
- For GAPPS, go to www.opengapps.org and select your desire google apps pack.
How to install Custom ROM in OnePlus 5
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop Custom ROM – CyanogenMOD 12.1.