Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update)- Stock Based Marshmallow custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU only. The look and taste of the ROM is stock alike but very much tweaked and Deodexed, Prerooted nad lots of extra features.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update)
ROM Name: Stock MOD
ROM Version: 1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any Bootloader and Modem from stock ROMs.
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 1.08 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: GS
- Stock ROM
- BusyBox Installed
- init.d Support
- Info Not Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update), You need to download the ROM file.
How to install Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ROM FileSamsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update) in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300FU) Marshmallow Custom Rom TouchWiz (Stock GS Mod Firmware Update).
- XIAOMI MI A1 Kernal Source Finally Released
- Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM – Fusion OS
- Asus Zenfone 3 Tizen Rom (ZE552KL and ZE520KL) (Nougat 7.1.1)
- Asus Zenfone 3 Custom Recovery TWRP for Android 7.1.2 Nougat and 8.0 Oreo
- Walton Primo GH6/GH6+ Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns 10.6 (AOSP)
- Android Developer Blog