Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS – A5 2017 Stock Based Nougat custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 only. The look and taste of the ROM is stock alike but very much tweaked and Deodexed, Prerooted and lots of extra features.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
ROM Name: Xperience OS
ROM Version: V2.5
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.0.1
ROM Base: A5 2017
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any Bootloader and Modem from stock ROMs.
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 1.4 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: Zonik, XDA, Instandroid
- Based in A5 2017 60% and Note 8 40%
- Screen Filter Mod with 4 efects colors
- SystemUI with new icons and mod Grid Buttons
- Some icons Note 8 in apps
- 2 versions in 1 (Stock Xperience and Xperience Edition)
- Rom Fast and Lite
- Sound Optimized
- Root and Busybox installable
- Init.d support
- Full Debloated
- Zipaligned in boot
- Tweaked for best performance
- Optimized for Battery life
- System Apps and features from Note 8 / A5 2017
- Xperience Rom Control
- Edge Panel S8
- System Animation Note 8
- Power Menu Advanced with New Icon
- Camera S8 or A5 2016
- CSC Volte in Aroma installer
- Mod Launcher touwchiwz grx v4
- SD adoptable (Put you sd how interna)
- 150 Fonts added for Default
- And Many More…
- Info Not Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS, You need to download the ROM file.
How to install Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ROM File Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS.
- XIAOMI MI A1 Kernal Source Finally Released
- Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM – Fusion OS
- Asus Zenfone 3 Tizen Rom (ZE552KL and ZE520KL) (Nougat 7.1.1)
- Asus Zenfone 3 Custom Recovery TWRP for Android 7.1.2 Nougat and 8.0 Oreo
- Walton Primo GH6/GH6+ Custom Rom Dirty Unicorns 10.6 (AOSP)
- Android Developer Blog