Samsung Galaxy A3  Nougat Custom ROM LineAge OS 14.1 – Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 Nougat Custom for your dmartphone Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 variant is here! This rom will work only on Samsung Galaxy A3 A310f Devices. Download for free now!!
Samsung Galaxy A3  Nougat Custom ROM LineAge OS 14.1
ROM Name: LineAge OS
ROM Version: 14.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any Bootloader and Modem from stock ROMs.
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 303 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Based On Lineage 14.1
- Lag free & Smooth UI.
- CM Theme Engine
- Fast Boot up.
- Kernel Auditor Setting.
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup.
- Better Gaming Experience.
- Ambient Display
- Gesture and
- Many more..
- Info Not Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Samsung Galaxy A3  Nougat Custom ROM LineAge OS 14.1, You need to download the ROM file.
How to install Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Lineage Os 14.1.zip(Samsung Galaxy A3  Nougat Custom ROM LineAge OS 14.1) in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy A3  Nougat Custom ROM LineAge OS 14.1.