Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015) Marshmallow Custom Rom – CyanogenMod 13: In the last article of Samsung galaxy A3 we provided a lollipop custom rom based on CyanogenMod. Grab another updated custom rom for your samsung galaxy A3 (2015). Its Cyanogenmod 13 based on marshmallow operating system. Experience pure marshmallow 6.0 System UI and feel the taste of Google Stock.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015) Marshmallow Custom Rom – CyanogenMod 13
ROM Name: CyanogenMOD 13
ROM Version: 13
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 333.8 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: vL_w, XDA
Supported Version of Samsung Galaxy A4 for this ROM
- Based On CM 13
- Lag free & Smooth UI.
- CM Theme Engine
- Fast Boot up.
- Kernel Auditor Setting.
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup.
- Better Gaming Experience.
- Ambient Display
- Gesture and
- Many more..
- Info Not Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015) Marshmallow Custom Rom – CyanogenMod 13, You need to download the ROM file.
How To Install Custom ROM In Samsung Galaxy A3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015) Marshmallow Custom Rom – CyanogenMod 13