Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root: Root your Samsung Galaxy A3 device with a simple, fast and easiest way possible. Samsung Galaxy is a good quality smartphone consist of 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and it runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system. It has a 4.5 inch super AMOLED touchscreen display and 1.5 GB of RAM. Now you can root your favourite Galaxy A3 device with some clicks. Read through the whole article and follow the process carefully to be successful.
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads & Requirements
- One Click Root
- Samsung Galaxy A3
- A Computer
- USB Cable
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU
- At first, go to your phone’s Setting>About Phone>Build Number. Tap on Build Number for 6-7 times to activated Developer Mode.
- Then, go to Setting>Developer Mode Turn on USB Debugging [Tick √].
- Now on your computer, download one click root from the download link given above. Install it on your computer.
- Open One Root Click.
- Now, Connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 device to your computer via USB Cable.
- Now Click on Root Now. If Everything is Ok the software will show something like this:
- Now, Click on Root Now. It will detect your device.
- Now, click on ROOT NOW. It will take some time to root. Wait for it to Complete.
- Congratulation! Your Samsung Galaxy A3 is rooted now!