Root HTC 10 – SuperSU Installation – To root, supersu installation is the easiest and popular method of all smartphopne. SuperSU is easy to use and install. Rooting a phone gives you the freedom to develop your system UI easily. So, in this article we will show how to root HTC 10. For Complete development guide of HTC 10 Bookmark this link HTC 10 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
Root HTC 10 – SuperSU Installation
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To root your HTC 10, your phone must be bootloader unlocked and your phone must have a installed custom recovery.
- Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10
- HTC 10 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
How To Root HTC 10
- Download Flashable Supersu.zip from the download link given above. Download the file and put the file on the very first directory of your internal or external storage of your smartphone.
- Now power off your phone and run into recovery mode. To go to recovery mode press and hold Power Button + Volume Down button altogether until your phone ran into recovery mode.
- On the recovery mode, Tap on Install and find the SuperSu.zip flashable file. Install it.
- After completing installation reboot your phone. You’ll find SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Use Root Checker Pro.apk to check if your phone is rooted or not.