How to Root Android Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU), Rooting Android easy task. But it requires some special condition. You will be needing a Bootloader unlocked device. Once you have unlocked the bootloader of your zenfone max, you can easily root your phone. You can directly install SUPER SU.apk to install your device. Or If you already flashed the TWRP in your phone then you can just flash the SuperSu.zip without breaking any sweat. Read the full post for more information
How to Root Android Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
Rooting, Unlocking or flashing any Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads and Requirements
Before Proceeding further on Flashing/installing SuperSU (rooting your android smartphone), First you need to download the recommended “Flashable SuperSU.zip” file from download link. And You must need a bootloader unlocked device and TWRP installed device. required links are given bellow ¯
How to Flash/Install SuperSU in Any Android Using TWRP
You can only flash SuperSU when you have a custom recovery(twrp) installed in your zenfone max
- At first Download and Copy the Flashable SuperSU.zip in your android phone’s SD card/External SD card.
- Then turn off your phone. After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a while. You should release the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates. Afterwards press Volume Down to select option “Recovery“, and press Power button to confirm to enter TWRP mode
- Then Press in Install > Select Flashable SuperSU.zip from where you had copied. and then Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Voila.! Flashable SuperSU.zip will be flashed in no time. Then Reboot your phone from recovery!
- Congratulation.. You have successfully rooted your android device.
- After Restarting You shall See a new app named SuperSU in your mobiles app drawer!. launch and Update Script if it ask
- You may also Download – Root Checker Pro for Free to Check root Access!