Resurrection Remix Nougat Custom Rom for Asus Zenfone 2 [ZE550ML – Z00A/Z00AD], [ZE5511ML-Z008] – Resurrection Remix V5.8.5 is a Lineage OS 14.1, Android 7.1.2 nougat based custom rom for Asus Zenfone 2 [ZE550ML – Z00A/Z00AD], [ZE5511ML-Z008]. This Rom is highly debloated and deodexed. So you will get the best performance out from your zenfone. Battery backup of this rom is just too excellence, you will get better battery backup than you stock android marshmallow. There are many advanced Resurrection Remix has added in this rom. Hope, you could squeeze out from this device.
Resurrection Remix Nougat Custom Rom for Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A,Z00AD,Z008)
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix
ROM Version: V 5.8.5
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Firmware required Stock Asus Zenfone 6.0 (MM) to flash this rom
ROM Size: 450.00 MB ± 10MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 15th August 2017
ROM Tester: Haryounow
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid
ROM Developer: Zenfone 2 Developer, Team Resurrection Remix (for Source)
ROM Credit: XDA Developer, Github, Zenfone 2 Developer, Team Resurrection Remix
- Android Nougat custom rom
- Based On Lineage Os
- De-Odexed ROM
- First boot time
- Better RAM management
- Better CPU workload distribution
- All nougat feature
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Status bar / statusbar configuration
- Advance Customization Option
- Theme engine
- Custom Fonts
- Omni Recent
- 4 different Recent bar
- Pie Control
- Instant apps
- Audio tweaker
- Audio FX boost
- Smooth and stable rom
- Lighting fast
- Advance RR option
- and so much more
- Asus FM radio Not working, because this is a proprietary code that Asus never released to the Community. So there is no solution for that. But you may try this radio app
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Resurrection Remix Nougat Custom Rom For Asus Zenfone 2, First you need to download the rom files for Free from download link bellow —
How to install Custom ROM in Asus Zenfone 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file for your specific mobile variant and also Root files(extract the .zip file), copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom).
- After that flash the GAAP file. First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure. and Voila and enjoy the test of Resurrection Remix Nougat Custom Rom For Asus Zenfone 2.
- This ROM is Pre-Rooted, But in order to root previlage to work perfectly, you need to flash some file.
- Copy and extract the root files (magisk), then flash the Magisk installer and after that you must flash Verified Boot Signer from TWRP mode in the same way you have flsahed the rom. Otherwise devices will remain stuck in a bootloop.
- OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM XXX NOLimits 9.6
- AeroUX V4 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+
- Sony Xperia XA Root Method [F31xx][F32xx]
- Sony Xperia XA [Single-F31xx/Dual-F32xx] TWRP Installation
- Xiaomi MI A1 Enable EIS, Google HDR+ CAMERA – No Root