Redmi Note 7 Pro Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project (Official)
Redmi Note 7 Pro Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project (Official) (Violet). OrangeFox Recovery is based on TWRP, which is modified and highly customized custom recovery. OrangeFox recovery is official open-source software custom recovery image for Xiaomi Redmi note 7 Pro developed by OrangeFox team. Without flashing Custom recovery in your phone, you can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone. OrangeFox recovery offers some great features such as —Built-in support for installing init.d functionality, Built-in support for installing Magisk, AromaFM, Flashlight, Password, torch, led, Support for Miui and Custom ROMs, Superb new UI and themes and so on. In order to install OrangeFox recovery in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet), first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the step very carefully.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project (Official) (Violet)
Recovery Name: OrangeFox Recovery Project (Based on TWRP)
Recovery Version: R10.1
Recovery Status: Stable and Official
Device: Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet)
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
- Choice of color scheme
- Choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
- Choice of splash screen
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Alternative lock-screen
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- Superb new UI and themes
- OrangeFox theme engine
- Advanced Features which you have never seen before in a recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- Advanced Reboot (Reboot to System, Reboot Recovery, Reboot Bootloader, Power off)
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a bootloader unlocked and TWRP Custom recovery installed Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro device to use OrangeFox Recovery,
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Development Portal (Bootloader Unlocking, Custom Recovery, Custom Rom)
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method) [Unofficial]
In order to install OrangeFox recovery image on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Download the necessary file from link below —
How to Flash OrangeFox Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- First of all download the files from download section and copy them in your phone storage. OrangeFox recovery is a flashable zip. So you must need previously installed TWRP in order to flash this recovery.
- Go to your TWRP recovery mode. Flash/Install the OrangeFox zip file as a normal zip. 4.
- The device will automatically reboot into OrangeFox recovery mode, if installation process was successful. (allow this to happen)
- Voila! Enjoy the OrangeFox Recovery.
How to enter Recovery mode on XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- You can navigate here by using the Volume buttons and confirm options by pressing the Power key.