Redmi Note 7 Pie Custom Rom AOSiP V9 (Android 9.0) (OFFICIAL)
Redmi Note 7 Pie Custom Rom AOSiP V9 (Android 9.0) (OFFICIAL) (lavender). AOSiP stands for Android Open Source illusion Project. AOSiP Rom Redmi Note 7 (lavender) is google’s android open source project (AOSP) based ROM, AOSiP Rom for Xiaomi Note 7 is powered by android Pie 9.0. AOSiP rom is pretty smooth and stable custom rom and loaded with many cool features along with offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. This Rom offers great battery backup along with great stability. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Android 9.0 Custom Rom AOSiP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, please check out the full article.
Redmi Note 7 Pie Custom Rom AOSiP V9 (Android 9.0) (OFFICIAL) (lavender)
ROM Name: AOSiP stands for Android Open Source illusion Project
ROM Version: 9.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
ROM Base: AOSP/LineageOS
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 720.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LineageOS Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, InstanDroid.net
ROM Developer: AOSiP Devs Team, Redmi Note 7 Rom Developer
- Android Pie Custom Rom
- Based on latest security patch update
- Based On Pure Stock android
- Advance Customization
- Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
- Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
- Magisk support
- Working Night Light/Night Mode
- Disabled forced encryption
- LCD Density switched to 560
- Enabled Google Assistant
- Enabled Sustained Performance Mode
- Disabled zsl mode for camera
- Snap camera is the main camer
- Some updates from marlin
- Some updates from stock
- All the same great features as other AOSiP buildsr
- Clean ROM
- CPU tweaked
- Stylish Settings
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- init.d Supported Kernel
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Improved Sound Quality
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra Fast performance
- New System UI
- Navigation bar (on/off)
- Dynamic Status bar
- New Bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- DeBloated Rom
- Xposed Framework
- Xposed Modules
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- New Boot logo
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Magisk Support
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use AOSiP Rom for Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Development Portal (Bootloader Unlocking, Custom Recovery, Custom Rom)
- Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-2 (Unofficial)
- Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project R10.0 (Official) (lavender)
In order to install AOSiP Rom for Redmi Note 7, Download the necessary file from link below — —
How To Install Official AOSiP on Redmi Note 7
- At first download and copy the AOSiP rom and the GApps file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Then Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Rom and Gaap file respectively.
- Voila and enjoy the AOSiP Rom for Redmi Note 7.
Source : XDA Forum