Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-2 (Unofficial)
Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-2 (Unofficial) (lavender). Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Redmi Note 7 is fully touch supported custom recovery. Without flashing Custom recovery in your phone, you can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone. In order to install OrangeFox recovery in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender), first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the step very carefully.
Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-2 (Unofficial) (lavender)
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.2.3-2
Recovery Status: Stable and Unofficial
Device: Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
Size: 29.8 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum, Miui Forum China
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Multi-language support
- Supports MTP
- Support decrypt /data!
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options (Fix permissions, ADB Sideload, File Manager)
- Advanced Reboot (Reboot to System, Reboot Recovery, Reboot Bootloader, Power off)
- And so much more…
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a bootloader unlocked redmi note 7 device to use TWRP Recovery Image,
- Redmi Note 7 Development Portal (Bootloader Unlocking, Custom Recovery, Custom Rom)
- Bootloader Unlocking Method Of Xiaomi Mi/Redmi (Universal Method)
In order to install TWRP recovery image on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, Download the necessary file from link below —
How to Flash Unofficial TWRP on Redmi Note 7
- At first download the file from download section, then extract the folder and install USB driver in your PC/Laptop and copy the recovery.img on ADB folder (where you install the ADB driver). Now Enable Developer Option, Go to Settings – About phone – tap MIUI version 7x. Then go to additional settings > Developer Option > Enable USB debugging.
- Then Open the “TWRP for Note 7” Folder and press Shift + Right key of the mouse. Then a CMD (Black command prompt) will appear. Connect your Note 7 with your PC/Laptop via USB cable. If the USB driver installation was successful and your device is connected perfectly, then it will show no error but your device serial number. After that type — fastboot oem device-info
- Now, write the following code respectively. (Execute each line of code separately)
fastboot devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for it. The twrp will be installed in your redmi Note 7 in a moments. You will reboot into TWRP recovery mode automatically.
- Once You have installed Unofficial TWRP Recovery in your Redmi Note 7, Now you can take complete current stock rom backup, install custom rom or custom tweaks.
How to enter Recovery mode on XIAOMI Redmi Note 7
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- You can navigate here by using the Volume buttons and confirm options by pressing the Power key.