Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Custom Rom HavocOS (OFFICIAL)
Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Custom Rom HavocOS (Android 10) (OFFICIAL) (lavender). Havoc-OS V.3.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender) is powered by the latest and greatest android 10 OS and the latest security patch. Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, Has a refined Material Design 2 UI . HavocOS is an Google’s Android Open Source based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, neat and clean rom which is inspired by Google Pixel. This romis super stable and smooth custom rom. HavocOS offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Android 10 Custom Rom HavocOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, please check out the full article.
Redmi Note 7 Android 10 Custom Rom HavocOS (Android 10) (OFFICIAL) (lavender)
ROM Name: HavocOS Rom
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10
ROM Base: AOSP
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 763.00 MB
ROM Firmware Required: New Build is UP with October Patch!
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LineageOS Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, InstanDroid.net
ROM Developer: Android Open Source Project Devs Team, Redmi Note 7 Rom Developer
- Android Custom 10 ROM
- Based on latest security patch update
- Based On Pure Stock android
- Powered By Google Pixel Stock Firmware
- Lightweight, smooth and stable rom
- New boot-animation
- Performance Tweaker
- Ambient Display customizations
- Expanded Desktop Customizations
- Transparency Customizations
- Color Calibration
- Font size customization
- Blur Personalization
- Advance Lock-screen customization
- Pixel Boot Logo and Boot animation
- Google pixel Master
- Stable and Smooth
- Better RAM management
- Better CPU workload distribution
- All Oreo Features
- Google Camera
- Google Files go
- Substream engine
- Auto Ram cleaner/optimizer
- Ambient display
- Advance Display color calibration
- Font settings
- Lockscreen customization settings
- Security enhance linux updated
- pre rooted
- Magisk support
- Power button advance control
- Miscellaneous feature
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Android 10 Custom rom HavocOS for Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Development Portal (Bootloader Unlocking, Custom Recovery, Custom Rom)
- Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-2 (Unofficial)
- Redmi Note 7 Custom Recovery OrangeFox Recovery Project R10.0 (Official) (lavender)
In order to install HavocOS Rom for Redmi Note 7, Download the necessary file from link below —
How To Install Official HavocOS Rom on Redmi Note 7
- At first download and copy the ROM, Firmware, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s OrangeFox recovery mode. After entering the Custom Recovery take a backup up of your current ROM.
- Now flash stock firmware. [applicable-If you are currently using any custom rom]
- Now ormat data, Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
- After that just click flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), file respectively and Reboot your device.
- If you want to root your rom. than Just install and flash Magisk.
- Voila and enjoy the HavocOS Rom for Redmi Note 7 (Android 10) (OFFICIAL) (lavender).
Source : XDA Forum