Realme 5 Pro Pie Custom ROM AOSiP
Realme 5 Pro Pie Custom ROM AOSiP – AOSiP stands for Android Open Source illusion Project. AOSiP Rom for Realme 5 Pro is google’s android open source project (AOSP) based ROM, AOSiP Rom for Realme 5 Pro is powered by latest Android 9 Pie. AOSiP rom is pretty smooth and stable custom rom and loaded with many cool features along with offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. This Rom offers great battery backup along with great stability. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Android 9 Pie Custom Rom AOSiP Rom for Realme 5 Pro, please check out the full article.
Realme 5 Pro Pie Custom ROM AOSiP
ROM Name: AOSiP
ROM OS: Android
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Realme 5 Pro [RMX1971]
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 794.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, Instandroid
- Android Pie Custom Rom
- Based on latest security patch update
- Based On Pure Stock android
- Advance Customization
- Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
- Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
- Magisk support
- Improved Sound Quality
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra Fast performance
- New System UI
- Navigation bar (on/off)
- Dynamic Status bar
- New Bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- DeBloated Rom
- Xposed Framework
- Xposed Modules
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- New Boot logo
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Working Night Light/Night Mode
- Disabled forced encryption
- LCD Density switched to 560
- Enabled Google Assistant
- Enabled Sustained Performance Mode
- Disabled zsl mode for camera
- Snap camera is the main camer
- Some updates from marlin
- Some updates from stock
- All the same great features as other AOSiP buildsr
- Clean ROM
- CPU tweaked
- Stylish Settings
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- init.d Supported Kernel
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To enjoy Realme 5 Pro Pie Custom ROM AOSiP, first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In Realme 5 Pro
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Realme 5 Pro Pie Custom ROM AOSiP.
Source : XDA Forum