Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0 – LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: V16.1
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.1
Devices: Oneplus 6
ROM Base: LineageOS 16.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Size: 504.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 2019-11-07
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Developer: Lineage OS Team,
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Pie custom rom
- Based On Lineage Os
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Brave Burn-in protection
- Unique Updater
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Advance Customization Option
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Theme Engine
- Audio FX boost
- Lighting fast
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Smooth and stable rom
- Advance LOS options
- All nougat feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- No bugs found yet
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- Root XIAOMI MI A1 – Oreo 8.0 Version
To use Official build of Lineage OS 16.0 for Oneplus 6, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Oneplus 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom and Gaap file, copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom).
- After that flash the GAAP file. First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot.
- Complete the setup procedure. This ROM is not pre-rooted, so you need to root this rom first in order to avoid unexpected crush. To install Magisk Manager Follow this Post
- After that enjoy the test of Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM LineageOS 16.0.