Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM AOKP
Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM AOKP AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns. Now the ROM is available for OnePlus 6 on Android 9 pie based.
Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM AOKP
ROM Name: AOKP
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.x
Device: OnePlus 6
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 497.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: quake73, instandroid
- Android Pie custom rom
- Based On Lineage Os
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Lighting fast
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Brave Burn-in protection
- Unique Updater
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Advance Customization Option
- Custom Fonts
- Custom Theme Engine
- Audio FX boost
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Smooth and stable rom
- Advance LOS options
- All nougat feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- No Information Available.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To enjoy Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM AOKP [UNOFFICIAL], first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In OnePlus 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Oneplus 6 Pie Custom ROM AOKP [UNOFFICIAL].
Source : XDA Forum