Oneplus 6 Oreo Custom ROM LiquidRemix v9.1.5 : LiquidRemix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 8.1 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid Team. All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! The ROM is now available for Oneplus 6 to have a butter smooth experience of Android Oreo.
Oneplus 6 Oreo Custom ROM LiquidRemix V9.1.5
ROM Name: LiquidRemix
ROM Version: 9.1.5
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Device: OnePlus 6
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Size: 467.1 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To enjoy Oneplus 6 Oreo Custom ROM LiquidRemix v9.1.5, first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In OnePlus 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Oneplus 6 Oreo Custom ROM LiquidRemix v9.1.5.