Oneplus 6 Android Q 10.0.0 Custom ROM Pixel 4XL – Its a Stock Pixel 4XL QD1A Firmware with October security patch updated ported for Oneplus 6. Its a debolated custom rom with all the features available from Pixel 4XL. Enjoy thge experience of Pixel 4XL Stock UI on your Oneplus 6 Device.
Oneplus 6 Android Q 10.0.0 Custom ROM Pixel 4XL
ROM Name: Pixel 4XL
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 10.0 Stable or newer firmware
ROM OS: Android Q
OS Version: 10.0.0
Devices: Oneplus 6
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Size: 1.80 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 19th October 2019
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Developer: ProtoDeVNan0
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Stock Pixel 4XL QD1A Firmware / October Patch
- Pixelified Vendor
- All Pixel 4XL features
- Pixel Themes
- Pixel Always-On-Display
- GCam 7 Support
- GCam Playground Support
- Find Out More
- Brightness is around 70% at most ( Jays Rom Control App has brightness settings! It’s built in! )
- Auto rotation will crash Android on flat rotation
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- Root XIAOMI MI A1 – Oreo 8.0 Version
To use Oneplus 6 Android Q 10.0.0 Custom ROM Pixel 4XL , First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Oneplus 6
**Make sure You’re on OOS Q Open Beta 1 firmware**
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom and Gaap file, copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom).
- After that flash the GAAP file. First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot.
- Complete the setup procedure. This ROM is not pre-rooted, so you need to root this rom first in order to avoid unexpected crush. To install Magisk Manager Follow this Post
- After that enjoy the test of Oneplus 6 Android Q 10.0.0 Custom ROM Pixel 4XL .