Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom LineageOS 17
Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Enchilada)
LineageOS 17 for Oneplus 6 is a free, unofficial, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution. LineageOS 17 for Oneplus 6 is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. LineageOS 17 is based on the latest and the greatest android 10. LineageOS is one of the most popular custom ROM that you can install on your phone. LineageOS can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS Rom is loaded with bunch of cool features. This rom is very battery friendly and has no major bugs. In the terms of performance you can get a very generous performance out of your device by using LineageOS rom. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of LineageOS 17 for Oneplus 6 (enchilada),Please check out the full article —
Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17
ROM Name: LineageOS
ROM OS: Android Q
OS Version: 10.0
Device: OnePlus 6
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: UnOfficial and Testing
ROM Size: 491.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, Instandroid
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To enjoy OnePlus 6 Android 10 Custom LineageOs 17, first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In OnePlus 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus Android 10 Custom ROM LineageOS 17.
- Redmi Note 7 Custom Rom ArrowOS 10 (Android 10) (OFFICIAL) (lavender)
- Oneplus 6 Pie Custom Rom AOSiP
- Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom AOSiP
- Oneplus 6 Custom ROM Arrow OS Pie (Official)
- Oneplus 6 Custom ROM Nitrogen OS Pie