Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom AOSiP
Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom AOSiP (Android 10.0) (Alpha) (Enchilada). AOSiP stands for Android Open Source illusion Project. AOSiP Rom is google’s android open source project (AOSP) based ROM, AOSiP Rom for Oneplus 6 is powered by latest Android 10.0. AOSiP rom is pretty smooth and stable custom rom and loaded with many cool features along with offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. This Rom offers great battery backup along with great stability. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Android 10 Custom Rom AOSiP Rom for Oneplus 6, please check out the full article.
Oneplus 6 Android 10 Custom ROM AOSiP
ROM Name: AOSiP
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
Device: OnePlus 6
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Alpha
ROM Firmware Required : Oxygen OS OB25
ROM Size: 457.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, Instandroid
- Android 10 Custom rom
- Alpha version
- AOSiP Falvoured
- Explore Yourself
- No Information Available.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To enjoy OnePlus 6 Pie Custom ROM ArrowOS (Official), first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In OnePlus 6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus Android 10 Custom ROM AOSiP.
Source : XDA Forum