OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS
OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS – Nitrogen OS for Oneplus 5, AOSP based custom rom, developed by Russian Devs. Nitrogen OS is created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developer. Nitrogen OS ROM is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device for Oneplus 5. This Awesome rom is super smooth and stable. Nitrogen OS for Oneplus 5 provides stock UI/UX like oxygenOS with various customization features along with the Substratum theme engine. Battery backup of Oneplus 5 Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Oneplus 5 Oreo Custom Rom Nitrogen OS and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS
ROM Name: Nitrogen OS
ROM Version: 5
ROM OS: Android OREO
OS Version: 8.1
Device: OnePlus 5
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 581.6 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, quake73
- Android 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better Battery Backup
- Improve Performance
- Gapps excluded
- Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
- MM-qcamera-daemon crash (Thanks to @Nikit )
- AOD (Always On Display) – Enable/Disable
- Network Traffic Indicators
- Ambient display battery indicator
- Additional QS Tiles
- Wifi easy toggle
- Toggle to disable suggestions & tile summaries
- Unlink notification volume
- Pixel navigation bar and animation
- Substratum legacy support
- Decent Camera
- Camera App in Pinning
- Bluetooth easy toggle
- Double Tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Based on Official Kernel Sources
- Rebase Official Kernel to Oreo LA.UM.6.6.r1-06500-89xx.0
- Lockscreen charging information
- Task manager
- Fast charging
- Rest NTFS, F2FS , exFat & ZRAM
- Drop All extra Governors & I/O Scheduler
- Import OSS Power HAL
- LiveDisplay Drivers in Kernel
- GCC 4.9 (Drop DT Clang for now)
- Every core features are working – Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, FMRadio, Fingerprint ( FPC & Goodix ), Volte, Sound / vibration, IR Blaster, LED Full RGB
- and much more….
- No Information Available.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery – TWRP
- OnePlus 5 Nandroid Backup Process
- OnePlus 5 Root Method – Magisk Installation
To enjoy OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS, you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How To Install Custom ROM In OnePlus 5
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Nitrogen OS.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS.zip.
Source : XDA Forum