Oneplus 5 Oreo Custom ROM AICP (Official): AICP is known by everyone as the “Ice Cold Project” that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find. Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later),They changed the base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features. With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LAOS) they are now actually LAOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.
Oneplus 5 Oreo Custom ROM AICP (Official)
ROM Name: AICP
ROM Version: 13.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Device: OnePlus 5
ROM Base: Lineage OS.
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Size: 654.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, csolanol LineageOS team, Instandroid
- Android Oreo 8.1 custom rom
- Smooth and Stable
- De-Odexed ROM
- LineageOS Customization
- StatusBar Tweaks
- Better RAM management
- Batter Battery juice backup
- Decent Gaming Performance
- Fully Xposed supported
- FM radio App
- RR OTA Update
- Pre-rooted custom rom
- All the major feature such as — Screen, Touch, Hardware keys (power and volume), Virtual keys (back / home ), WiFi, 3rd Party Camera / Camcorder / flashlight, All sensors should be working, Fingerprint, Headset, GPS, Speaker, Bluetooth, SIM card are working fine.
- new Settings UIFingureprint working
- and lots if more feature.
- No Information Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery – TWRP
- OnePlus 5 Nandroid Backup Process
- OnePlus 5 Root Method – Magisk Installation
To enjoy OnePlus 5 Oreo Custom ROM AICP (Official), first you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How to install Custom ROM in OnePlus 5
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus 5 Oreo Custom ROM AICP (Official).
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Pixel Experience ROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- OnePlus 5 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download And Installation Method)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1