OnePlus 5 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM – Liquid Remix: What we have brought for your Oneplus 5 today is the latest operating system Oreo Based Custom ROM Liquid Remix 8.0. Its the latest version of android operating system. Enjoy the taste of OREO system UI with smooth and stylish interface. Better RAM Management. Lots of customization and many more. Find it yourself.
OnePlus 5 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM – Liquid Remix
ROM Name: Liquid Remix
ROM Version: 18.0.2
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable, Official
ROM Size: 643.30 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: Dabug123, XDA
- Volume rocker
- Volume key answer
- Volume up in do not disturb
- Swap volume rocker orientation
- Playback control
- Volume keys control media volume
- Volume key cursor control
- Volume rocker wake
- Enable hardware keys
- Hardware keys rebinding
- Long press button actions
- Double tap to sleep
- Pocket detection
- Three finger detection
- Screen off power button torch
- Lock screen shortcuts
- Lock screen weather
- Media cover art
- Lock screen charging info
- Fingerprint authentication vibration
- Alarm blocker
- Wakelock blocker
- App ops
- MTP instead charging
- Wake up on charging
- Show CPU info
- Navbar buttons
- Enable soft keys
- Heads up
- Battery lights
- Notifications light
- Toast app icon
- In call vibration options
- Power menu when locked
- Brightness slider
- Brightness icon
- No quick settings when secured
- Quick pull down
- Smart pull down
- Dark system UI style
- Custom header image
Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use OnePlus 5 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM – Liquid Remix, You need to download the ROM file.
- Liquid Remix.zip – Download
How to install Custom ROM in OnePlus 5
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus 5 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM – Liquid Remix
- Sony Xperia Z3 Bootloader Unlocking Method (Official)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop Custom ROM – CyanogenMOD 12.1
- Samsung Galaxy C8 Reviews, Specification and Price
- OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM – FreeDom OS
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G720NO Stock Firmware Update